VALERIE UNDERHILL SPILLS THE BEANS ON THE SCIENTIFIC PRINCIPLE SHE USES TO MAKE $28,000+ PER YEAR IN THE FREE TO EARN INDUSTRY! This Page Is An Absolute Must Read For EVERYONE!!!
Even if you are a total newbie, you can easily make money online with very little to $0 outlay. The first thing you need to do is grab something to drink and kick off your shoes. Relax. Read this website page completely. Then you can begin making free money starting TODAY! By the way, I am not talking about get rich quick schemes nor scams. I am talking about honest, legitimate free to earn programs in which you can more than supplement your present income. Perhaps you are retired, on disability, or would just like to have more income. Whatever your situation, you truly can make very significant income in the free to earn industry IF you know how.
Now you're ready to do this simple exercise. Just humor yourself for a few moments by closing your eyes and thinking about what you were doing two years ago. Ready, set, close your eyes! What was your income like a couple of years ago? Today, are you any closer to increasing your income considerably, compared to two years ago? No need to answer to me. Answer to yourself. If you can handle the TRUTH, the real truth, and truly want to change your life style for the better, bookmark this page right now! Read every word on this page and as you read, THINK about the COMMON SENSE approach to making significant income online without the huge outlays and the big risks. I am a real human being that makes $10,000 to $28,000 per year FREE and I am a work at home Six Figure Earner. So if you are looking for that information that tells you, you can make a million overnight, you might as well stop reading this page. I do have university degrees and remembering some principles I learned in school, I was able to implement simple scientific principles along with common sense, to make myself a hefty online income. You can do it too. Just read this entire page and put to action what I tell you here.
Keep these things in mind:
- YOU are your own referral
- NEVER think in daily or monthly income
- DO think in YEARLY income
- UTILIZE as much as possible
- NEVER focus on referring only
In the free to earn industry, many people make the mistake of not realizing they are their number 1 referral. Often they think in terms of referring only. Free to earn programs want YOU to do something. IF everyone simply referred people and that was all, no one would make any money. Make sense? Sure it does. The free to earn industry expects ACTION from it's users. For that action, they will PAY YOU. This is very important!!! You absolutely must realize it is YOU taking the ACTION of UTILIZING the free to earn program in order to make money. If you focus only on referring others, you will lose every time! You lose by not being an example to those you refer. You lose because YOU are your own referrer so if you are not doing the ACTION, you leave money on the table that could have been in your pocket. Even if you have not referred anyone at all, remember, You are Your Own Referrer and You can still make money!
A very big mistake people often make is thinking in terms of how much money they made in a day, a week, or even in a month. Well, this is not a 40 hour, punch the clock, offline job. This is the internet and I am talking about the free to earn industry. You DO want to think in terms of how much money you make in a YEAR within free to earn programs. Some people give up after one day or one month because they base their free to earn earnings, on that day or that month....this is absolutely what you NEVER want to do in the free to earn industry. A free to earn program may have a lot for you to do one day and not much the next day. A free to earn program might have very little for you to do one month and lots for you to do the next month. A free to earn program may go through slump periods and zoom periods. You might make little in one free to earn program for three months and then WHAM...you make lots of moolah the next three months. This is why it is very important to realize that you cannot determine your income in any free to earn program based on one day, one week, nor one month. You must look at it in terms of YEARLY INCOME.
If you focus on referring others only, you leave a lot of money on the table through out the year. ALWAYS remember YOU are your number 1 referral. In the free to earn industry, you can make money on your own actions. Yet, there is more to it than that. You have to be the beacon of light! In this day and age with all the scams, junk, and difficult high risk programs online...most people just want to know that a program is honest, really pays, and they won't lose their time and energy. I've seen people with a free blog, post their proof of earnings, how the program works, and then....achieve large numbers of referrals for simply doing so....and that earnings amount was no more than $5 or $10. The point is, they gave proof to visitors that they really are getting paid....they relayed how the program works, how they made that $5 or $10 and how that visitor can do it too! BUT if you are not utilizing the program, you cannot give a real and honest proof of earnings for your actions....reality is, you probably cannot even fully relay exactly how the program works...how could you if you are not using it. So as you can see, there is lots of ways you lose out by not utilizing a free to earn program yourself. You lose money. You lose potential referrals because you cannot relay the system, you cannot give proof of earnings, you cannot honestly nor legitimately relay the truth and facts. So of course, you must focus on YOU and your ACTIONS within that free to earn program. Once you do that, you can then start relaying to others what you are doing to make that free money, which in turn, will result in referrals, which will then result in you earning more free money.
The Scientific Principle and Simple Concept That Works...
Have you heard of 'Occam's razor' (or Ockham's razor)? You probably have. In a nutshell it is "the meta-theoretical principle that "entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity" and the conclusion thereof, that the simplest solution is usually the correct one." (quote credit goes to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor)
It's a really good idea to keep Ockham's razor principle in mind. Many people tend to make things harder than what things really are. By the way, remember those multiple choice tests in school? Whenever I did not know the answer on a multiple choice test (no i did not choose C), I chose the simplest answer. Maybe that is why I made such good grades in school! Ok Ok I know I got off the subject just a tad. Truly, I used the principle to make myself up to almost $30,000 grand a year in free to earn programs. A total newbie can make that kind of money in the free to earn industry. Only problem is, some people want to make things more difficult than what they are. They look at the cents they make in a free program or two over the course of a day or month and they say 'this is stupid, I am making only cents, I give up'.
Another principle I use is the 'Common Sense' principle. Oh yes, it is in fact a principle. It's amazing how many people do not use common sense when attempting to make money online....I call these people 'people that are lost in transition' (transition: the act of passing from one state or place to the next). Often people get lost in transition, their common sense goes out the window, because of the fly by night hoopla promises of wealth. You could say 'they lose focus' on where the EASY MONEY is.
I also keep in mind a 'condition'...the condition of 'over spending'. Even in today's economy, many people still over spend and simply throw their money away on stuff that does not work. You see, on this page, there is NOTHING to opt in to. You don't find an optin form on this page. On this page, there is NOTHING to buy. You absolutely cannot spend any of your money by reading this page. Unfortunately, while you are reading this, many people right now, are over spending, wasting their money on useless junk. Many people will pass this page by without so much as reading the header. Fortunately for those that are reading this page, place this information into action, will in fact make money and probably a lot of it.
What I do is very simple. LOOK at the long list of free to earn programs above left. Not all, but MOST all of the programs in that list have been online well over a year!!! Ockham's razor principle relates to 'all things being equal'. There is one very important factor in most all those programs I have listed to the upper left column...they have a solid equality of PROVEN longevity, PROVEN to payout, PROVEN honesty, PROVEN professionalism, PROVEN legitimacy...and that is their 'all things being equal' factor. This is not to say, you should not try a new free to earn program. What this is to say is place very strong focus in proven free to earn programs. Another point I should mention is, I always look to see WHO OWNS THE PROGRAM because this truly can be a big determining factor of focus. For example 'InBoxDollars' was around long before 'SendEarnings'...but 'SendEarnings' is owned by 'InBoxDollars'...which of course 'common sense' told me that 'SendEarnings' was worth my focus too. Another example is 'Hits4Pay' which also owns 'DealsNCash'. That is why there was no hesitation on my part to join 'GeoString' (being new as of this typing) because it is owned by 'ClixSense'. The owner of one program can be a common sense determining factor of another program.
The concept is rather simple yet must be understood in order to make the kind of money I make in the free to earn industry. First It's important to keep in mind all the information I have relayed on this page. You must also understand that it is almost impossible to earn huge amounts of money in any free to earn program. In other words, it is doubtful you will ever make a hundred grand a year within one free to earn program. You could say I developed my own concept or theory, if you will. That concept is based on what I call '20/100'. It goes like this : If you are a member of 20 solid free to earn programs and you are making $1,000 per year from each of the 20, you are making $20,000 per year in the free to earn industry. It does not take a rocket scientist to do the math but I will relay it here just the same...
The math : 12 months in a year. 20 programs. $1,000 payout per year per program. Total Earnings $20,000 per year. Average Monthly Earnings Per Program $83.00. You could say, the jackpot number is $83.00. In other words, if you averaged $83 payout per month per 20 programs, you would be making $20,000 per year. Here again, this is why it is especially important to NEVER look at the day, week, monthly earning amount in any one program. You want ALL you make to add up to your YEARLY INCOME. Therefore, you might make $10 per month ($120 per year) in one program and make $200 per month ($2,400 per year) in another program and so on. ALL these amounts, large and small, make up your yearly total income. If you leave out the small earnings, you cut your yearly income wayyyyy short.
At this point on this page, I want to remind you again, of 'Ockham's razor'...."the meta-theoretical principle that "entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity" and the conclusion thereof, that the simplest solution is usually the correct one." Many of us know that 20 free to earn programs and even more, are not that many programs to focus on. However, if you are a newbie to the free to earn industry, just looking at a glance at the long list of programs, you may be thinking 'my gosh Valerie that is too many programs to focus on'. So I would like to share with you, how I handle that long list of programs and I will just number this for your ease of read ...
1. Gmail.com - I use free gmail.com as my main email account for all my memberships in the free to earn programs. Gmail is recognized as one of the if not the, best free web based email account online. If you are using hotmail, yahoo, your given isp email accounts, even a hosting email domain, you are probably going to lose out more ways than one. Go get a free gmail.com email account to use just like I do. Use it for all the free to earn programs you utilize.
2. Activity - Be sure to stay active in all the free to earn programs. Remember, you are your own referral. Some programs will cancel your account for lack of activity. Some programs will base your earnings on your referral earnings. For example, if you don't log into a program site for 60 days your membership could be deleted and you will lose all earnings. For example, if you do not participate in some action within 30 day periods, you may not make as much money from your referrals actions as you could have.....some programs base monies of referrals actions on percentage of your own activity...ALWAYS do your best to do some actions each month within all free to earn programs...if you don't, you could lose as much as 30%.
3. Favorites - Give the program a chance! A program you use just once or twice, may not be the determining factor. In other words, utilize it often at first to see if it is going to be a favorite of yours. Many of the free to earn programs make changes, implement new ways to make money, not staying active and READing all it has to offer, could mean a big loss of money that could have been in your pocket. It's great to have your favorites but don't overlook step 2 above. Maintain some regular activity even in programs you are not that fond of. Remember, a program you may not be real fond of, those you refer may find it their favorite. I utilize my favorites often of course, but I never forget to utilize the ones that I am not that fond of.
4. Make it Easy on The User Name and Passwords - Get yourself a small wire bound spiral notebook! Seriously, STOP relying on your computer to do all the remembering. I keep a small wire spiral bound notebook just to write in the name of the program and my login info for that program. If my puter crashes, no problem...I still have all my program names and login information. It also makes it handy if you take a vacation or simply gone from home for some days. You can easily pack the little notebook. I use a wire spiral so that I can easily rip pages out and that is why I suggest it. You may make some chicken scratches or a program may go POOFers. You can easily rip out the page from your little notebook. Think of a unique user name and stick to it. It is easy to remember your login name for any program if it is the same. Of course, some programs you will need to log in with a number or email address or some such as they assign to you. Still, it makes it a lot easier to use the same user name when possible. Use same or similar passwords.....this is probably something you have been told not to do. Remember, we are talking about free to earn programs. Not all, but most free to earn programs do not keep much personal private information on you. Therefore, it does not hurt to use the same or similar passwords. You absolutely do NOT want to use the same password for your PayPal account or any other payment processing account, as you do for anything else.
5. Keep Often Used Programs in Tabs - I suggest using FireFox browser and it is free. I suggest FireFox because it is more secure than IE browser. I keep programs such as ClixSense and WordLinx open in a tab on my browser 24/7. Whenever I am at the computer, I simply refresh those frequently and click any new ads that have came in. In the PTC (paid to click) industry, it's a very good idea to keep the programs in a tab and check frequently for ads to click.
6. Managing GPT Programs - I call these types of programs 'paid to do offers'. These are programs like 'TreasureTrooper'. Some people go in and do offers every day. Some people just check for new offers to do once per month. It's up to you how you want to manage these. You might try one way and then the next month try another way. Personally, and for the most part, I spend about 1 hour per month on GPT programs...I go in once a month and do some offers. Once you get the hang of it, you can rack up about $100 in one hour, once a month, from a paid to do offer program.
7. Advertising - Of course you will want to gain referrals. Many free to earn programs offer advertising and most allow you to use any part of your earnings for such. NEVER spend all your earnings on advertising. Remember, you want to make money and you do NOT want to over spend! Some programs you can trade in points for advertising...so don't overlook the points earnings, those points can come in mighty handy.
8. Organize - Truly, most of the free to earn programs are only as time consuming as you want them to be. Get organized with the free to earn programs you are a member of. Example : Click at least 30% of all PTR (paid to read email ads) that come to your inbox. Keep PTC programs open in tabs so you won't forget them and you can refresh often for ads to click. Set a schedule of days in the month to do GPT paid to do offer programs. Any time you want to buy something, go through free to earn programs like 'BigCrumbs' so you will get cash back...it can add up to very significant savings....plus it pays down through several levels of referral earnings.
9. Never Wait - Never wait for a program to send you a notification that you have ads to click or emails to read or offers to do. You are an adult not a baby. Take responsibility for the money you can make. Log in frequently to programs to double check for ad messages. Programs like DealsNCash and Hits4Pay you may not see the notification they send. It could hit your spam folder and you miss out on making money. Log in anyway, at least once per day if possible.
10. Take Advantage of Systems - Take advantage of free systems that will save you time and help you build a referral base. One of the largest is MarketingPond. In fact, you are at a MarketingPond member page right now.
You have actually arrived on either the owner or a MarketingPond member page. All links on this page opens in a new window for your convenience. People really can make very significant income in the free to earn industry. The amount of money you make in free to earn programs is based mostly on your efforts and then also on the efforts of those you refer and so on. By implementing the principles, concepts, and teachings on this page, you should be able to make very good income in the free to earn industry. The author of this page Valerie Underhill has compiled a solid list of legitimate free to earn programs for recommendation. There are many more very good free to earn programs besides the ones listed on this page. We thank you for reading, hope to see you at MarketingPond and wish you all the best of success.